If you find yourself unable to link Lessons to the Timetable, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
1. The Curriculum is not active
Make sure the lesson you are trying to link is part of the Active Curriculum for your Institution.
2. The Class you are teaching has not been created in the Admin Panel yet.
Please contact your Administrator to create the Class.
3. The Timetable for your Class has not been set up in the Admin Panel yet.
Please contact your Administrator to set up the Timetable for your Class. Make sure that the Course you are trying to link is added to the Class’ Timetable.
4. Your role does not allow you to link Lessons to the Timetable.
Only the following roles are allowed to link Lessons to the Timetable
- Curriculum Directors can link any Lessons.
- Heads of Departments can link any Lessons for their Course
- Educators can link Lessons to any Timetable slots they teach.
Please contact your Administrator to give you the appropriate role, or set up Timetable slots to you.